* All info is copy written and the property of MTHEMOVEMENT (MALAYSIA) SDN.BHD.(1191632-K)
This is a rare talk with celebrity international designer “M”, who did just that. “M” learned to survive in this ever changing business world by playing in the international markets. From the global recession in 2009, “M” has grown his company steadily, receiving the title of “LA’s favorite street wear designer”.
Since the launch of his design studio and clothing line, he has created an international brand that caters to corporate clientele and celebrities in Hollywood (past clientele have included: Britney Spears, Snoop Dogg, and Wayne Brady to Ferrari, T-Mobile, Bmw, Puma, Goodyear, and Eddie Bauer to name a few.
From a hard look at re-evaluating your past work and life experiences to determine your next steps in your career. You’ll learn how to stand out in today’s international market as YOUR own brand.
- Many practical methods that will be useful in executing growth strategy applicable to many industries, actionable immediately.
- Creating templates adn guidelines for yourself to create a work “rhythm”
- Tips & Tricks to getting ahead in a very competitive market.
- How to build your personal online assets which can take with you from job to job/each startup project including Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- How to build and maintain relationships.
- How to make the sales pitch & get the order / land that client.
- How anyone can grow a personal brand, including a step-by-step guide and templates.
- A personal kit to take home and keep as a guide.
- University students who wish to suppplement their core curriculum.
- Working adults who want to evolve their jobs into careers.
- Creatives (fashion designers, graphic designers, and stylists, musicians) who want an international clientele.
- Bloggers who want a bigger audience by branding themselves as personalities.